Goliath is a device management cloud that makes it easy to connect and manage your Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Goliath is built on top of Zephyr, an open source real-time operating system (RTOS) managed by the Linux Foundation.
Goliath offers a number of features, including:
Secure device management: Goliath devices are encrypted by default, so you can be confident that your data is safe.
Easy device onboarding: Goliath makes it easy to onboard new devices to your fleet.
Device firmware updates: Goliath can automatically update the firmware on your devices, so you can always be sure that your devices are running the latest software.
Device monitoring: Goliath provides real-time visibility into the status of your devices.
Device analytics: Goliath can collect and analyze data from your devices, so you can gain insights into how your devices are being used.
Goliath is a great choice for businesses of all sizes that want to connect and manage their IoT devices. Goliath is easy to use, secure, and scalable.
In this video, Mike from Goliath shows how to use Goliath to manage a fleet of IoT devices. He demonstrates how to connect devices to Goliath, how to update device firmware, and how to view device data.
If you’re interested in learning more about Goliath, visit https://www.goliath.io (description by Bard based on auto subtitle)
This video is edited out and it’s the start on my Embedded World 2022 day3 Livestream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alYzAV1t5QI
Playlist with all my videos from the Embedded World (since 2011) here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7xXqJFxvYvjgUpdNMBkGzEWU6YVxR8Ga
1. Tell me which other trade shows I should livestream from, anywhere around the world, as long as they don’t have medical treatment requirements to travel there and attend the show, and if I can have my trip sponsored, then I will be happy to go there!
2. Use the “Thanks!” function under any of my videos on YouTube. Your Thanks comment can be highlighted comment under the video.
3. Send me superchats as I livestream (that will for sure also make sure that I highlight your comment more)
4. If you shop on Amazon (I think possibly not only the USA but on any other Amazon too), always use my Amazon Shop link first then browse to buy whatever you want http://amazon.com/shop/charbax then I get paid 4% commission by Amazon for whatever you buy, which I can use to buy more gear for my livestreaming and 4K60 video-blogging setup.
5. Become a YouTube Member on my channel at http://youtube.com/charbax/join I can give members early instant access to all my uploads before they get released publicly, I could also do members only livechatting on certain livestreams and other features like that to come up..
6. Let me know what kind of merchandize I should try to sell on my YouTube videos, I am thinking to add some funny T-shirts and stuff like that.