The swarms of Apple fans buying and talking about the Apple iPad during these next days and months, are rapidly popularizing the demand for ARM Powered tablets in the worldwide market. This should be a great opportunity for the many companies working on releasing Android Powered Tablets during these next few weeks and months.
1. Will consumers prefer cheaper and more powerful Android powered tablets?
– As you can see in my Tablets category http://220.127.116.11/category/tablets/, there are more than 50 Android Powered tablets coming to the market from all major manufacturers during these next few months.
3. This can accelerate the release of many ARM Powered laptops. As consumers see that ARM Powered embedded platforms load the full screen full resolution websites fast, consumers will demand there be regular laptop form factors available as well using the same technology.
Related articles by Zemanta
- OLPC to use Pixel Qi 3Qi screens (armdevices.net)
- Is Archos launching 7 Home Tablet on iPad day? (crunchgear.com)
- Samsung Readying Own Tablet, with Google Android, 4G (phonereport.info)
- ARM Powered Linux laptops to dominate the world (armdevices.net)