The swarms of Apple fans buying and talking about the Apple iPad during these next days and months, are rapidly popularizing the demand for ARM Powered tablets in the worldwide market. This should be a great opportunity for the many companies working on releasing Android Powered Tablets during these next few weeks and months.
1. Will consumers prefer cheaper and more powerful Android powered tablets?
– Archos is already selling an $249 Android Tablet with a pocketable 4.8″ screen, they have been selling it since September 2009, check out some of my videos of it: 1, 2, 3, 4
– As you can see in my Tablets category http://armdevices.net/category/tablets/, there are more than 50 Android Powered tablets coming to the market from all major manufacturers during these next few months.
2. All the best tablets should have sunlight readable, reflective Pixel Qi LCD screens. Watch some of my Pixel Qi videos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
3. This can accelerate the release of many ARM Powered laptops. As consumers see that ARM Powered embedded platforms load the full screen full resolution websites fast, consumers will demand there be regular laptop form factors available as well using the same technology.
This video was released at: laughingsquid.com
Found via: techmeme.com
Related articles by Zemanta
- OLPC to use Pixel Qi 3Qi screens (armdevices.net)
- Is Archos launching 7 Home Tablet on iPad day? (crunchgear.com)
- Samsung Readying Own Tablet, with Google Android, 4G (phonereport.info)
- ARM Powered Linux laptops to dominate the world (armdevices.net)