In this video, Nordic Semiconductor and Northeastern Conductor showcase the Audio Le demo, which showcases the AutoCast feature that was introduced by Bluetooth SIG. The AutoCast feature will enable broadcasting audio, so you will be able to tune to different broadcasts from different streams. For example, if you are in a gym, you will be able to tune to the TV from your phone.
The demo uses the Nordic nRF5340 SoC, which is a dual core SoC that is now broadcasting to a receiver. The demo also uses the Zephyr project, which is a very rich ecosystem that provides developers with all the components needed to build products in a very short time.
The video also shows the nRF91, which is a cellular IoT device that has internet connectivity. The nRF91 can send data to the cloud every time it is shaken, and the data includes the location, humidity, and temperature of the device. The nRF91 does not use GPS, but it does have GPS support. GPS can be used for low power applications, but it consumes energy. Nordic Semiconductor provides a service called single cell and multicell that gets the location from the tower. This service knows which town the device is connected to and provides the location in that proximity. The multicell service triangulates the location by relying on multiple cells to find the location of the device. GPS can still be used, but it is important to plan ahead and expect for the power consumption that is required for it. (description by Bard based on auto subtitle)
This video is edited out and it’s the start on my Embedded World 2022 day3 Livestream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alYzAV1t5QI
Playlist with all my videos from the Embedded World (since 2011) here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7xXqJFxvYvjgUpdNMBkGzEWU6YVxR8Ga
1. Tell me which other trade shows I should livestream from, anywhere around the world, as long as they don’t have medical treatment requirements to travel there and attend the show, and if I can have my trip sponsored, then I will be happy to go there!
2. Use the “Thanks!” function under any of my videos on YouTube. Your Thanks comment can be highlighted comment under the video.
3. Send me superchats as I livestream (that will for sure also make sure that I highlight your comment more)
4. If you shop on Amazon (I think possibly not only the USA but on any other Amazon too), always use my Amazon Shop link first then browse to buy whatever you want http://amazon.com/shop/charbax then I get paid 4% commission by Amazon for whatever you buy, which I can use to buy more gear for my livestreaming and 4K60 video-blogging setup.
5. Become a YouTube Member on my channel at http://youtube.com/charbax/join I can give members early instant access to all my uploads before they get released publicly, I could also do members only livechatting on certain livestreams and other features like that to come up..
6. Let me know what kind of merchandize I should try to sell on my YouTube videos, I am thinking to add some funny T-shirts and stuff like that.