faytech is a leading German manufacturer of touchscreen devices with their own manufacturing facilities in Shenzhen, China. Here is a 38-minute tour of faytech’s US headquarters in New York with managing founder Arne Weber, visiting Infotek, faytech’s maintenance and repair services servicing partner in Manhattan and MetroClick, faytech’s project development partner in Manhattan, and showing off several projects being deployed using faytech touch displays in New York:
– ButterflyMX Intercom System, an 11.6’’ intercom system produced in cooperation with ButterflyMX. Cyrus Claffey, the CEO of ButterflyMX, presents an already installed and operating system at one of the residential buildings in downtown New York.
– Christie & Co. Salon and Spa with the owner Lois Christie, one of the TOP 20 beauty salons in USA, tells how putting a faytech 55’’ Touchscreen PC Kiosk in their salons helps expand her business and encourage customers to engage using social media after their beauty procedure.
– Proof 7, one of the last remaining big printing companies in New York, uses faytech to improve the reliability of their service.
– Lexus Installation at Madison Square Garden, faytech devices are part of something luxurious and technologically advanced.
– Hercules installed in 400 Hercules laundry shops in New York, faytech touch devices are being used for faster more reliable customer support when a laundry machine stops working.
faytech can deliver large stock of standard touch devices and they have the flexibility and competence to realize any touch device project. You can contact faytech at email@example.com.