Gold plated, also to be available in other colors/prices, Huawei is putting final touches to their Android Wear Smartwatch product, to be released by the middle of this year, their highlight for the MWC show and also quite an attraction and loved by tech media, it runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, comes with a 1.4inch 400×400 AMOLED display for an impressive 286ppi pixel density. The question is what price Huawei plans to sell it at, it may not be sold for cheap.
- Huawei Watch May Be the Best Looking Android Wear Smartwatch So Far (cnx-software.com)
- Darrell Etherington: The Huawei Watch Brings Serious Style To Android Wear (techcrunch.com)
- Huawei’s Android Wear Watch Is Handsome, But Still Too Bulky (gizmodo.com.au)
- Huawei Watch is a Stunning Android Wear Device (mobileburn.com)
- Huawei launches the most beautiful Android Wear Smartwatch yet (pc-tablet.com)
- Huawei’s watch is stylish as well as smart (money.cnn.com)
- Hands-on preview: Huawei Watch (pcauthority.com.au)