This may be the Tegra roadmap that has been leaked on brightsideofnews.com:
Tegra2 3D, T25, AP25, 1.2Ghz Dual-core, 5520MIPS, which may possibly mean 1080p@60fps (full) support, or 1080p@30fps in 3D on HDMI output, it might mean 1080p@30fps (full) with 720p@30fps in 3D on HDMI, to be produced Q1 this year, which may mean it takes another few months for products to ship on the market with this.
Tegra3, T30, AP30, 1.5Ghz Quad-core, 13800MIPS, sampling Q4 this year, 3x faster graphics, ULPC CPU Mode (what does that mean?)
What kind of performance do you expect from Nvidia's next generation processors and how soon do you think they will be in devices that consumers can buy? Post in the comments if you have any informations or guesses for what its performance may be.
- 1.2GHz Tegra 2 3D chips suggested by leaked slide, coming 'spring 2011' (engadget.com)
- Smartphone makers to embrace multi-core chips (go.theregister.com)
- NVIDIA Tegra 3, equipped with 1.5GHz quad-core madness, teased by a familar slide (engadget.com)
- Leak shows NVIDIA Tegra 3 first with quad-core in tablets (electronista.com)
- New NVIDIA Tegra Chip Due This Spring, Supported by Chrome OS (thechromesource.com)
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30/AP30 mobile quadcore SoC sampling by end of 2011 (slashgear.com)