Check out this interesting GLBenchmark 2.0 at anandtech.com, they compare the performance in benchmarks for following devices:
- Nexus S and Samsung Galaxy S using SGX540
- myTouch 4G and T-Mobile G2 using Adreno 205
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad using SGX535
- Nokia N900 and Motorola Droid using SGX530
- Nexus One, Optimus One and HTC EVO 4G using Adreno 200
Not in the benchmark, Droid X, Droid 2 and the Archos Gen8 Tablets have SGX535.
It will be interesting to see what will happen once possibly more competition comes with ARM Mali-400 in the upcoming ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core processors and where its performance might be. Also I'd like to know what kind of performance Tegra 2 does for this 3D stuff. What Qualcomm Adreno 220 is cooking for its upcoming dual-core Snapdragons. And what 3D on-die GPU Marvell is going to use (supposedly does 200 million triangles per second) in its upcoming 628 Tri-core processor.
Find the full GLBenchmark 2.0 article over at: anandtech.com
- Samsung Hummingbird declared fastest chip by GLBenchmark 2.0 (intomobile.com)
- LG Optimus 2X Preview: The Most Powerful Android Phone (brighthub.com)