The LG G Pro 2, launching with a large 5.9" FHD display on Qualcomm Snapdragon 800.
Blog on ARM Powered® devices
Early Video ($50/yr)
Become Member Login
LG G2 Mini is affordable 540 x 960 pixels, 4.7 inches, KitKat, available in single SIM, dual-SIM, 3G, and 4G LTE variants, along with four colour options - Titan Black, Lunar White, Red, and Gold. The processors used are MSM8926 for LTE, and MSM8226 for 3G and the Latin American LTE variant (LATAM LTE) features a 1.7GHz Nvidia Tegra 4i.
Adaptmicrosys hardware and software technology aims at boosting up the CPU performance and reducing power usage to get performance enhancement and power efficiency with this processing solution that keeps low cost in mind.
Adaptmicrosys has been developing innovative language-adaptive technologies for emerging computing/electronics/communication systems which require extreme sensitivity in energy consumption, performance, price, resource utilization (cache memory/channel bandwidth), security, and short time-to-market.
In particular, the Adaptmicrosys technologies aim toward energy/performance/price sensitive language-adaptive computing systems for processing behavior of instructions in lieu of executing an instruction after another.
This segmented execution is achieved by post-manufacturing instruction synthesis and customization including instruction packing and inline expansion for low-power and high-performance portable systems.
130 West 8th Street Erie. PA 16501
Contact: Kyu Jung
Rovi's DivX presents a free encoding and decoding solution using High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265), the successor to H.264, the video compression standard that promises to deliver visual quality equivalent to H.264/AVC with up to 50% bitrate savings.
6.4-inch HD IPS screen (1280 x 720), the unlocked ARCHOS 64 Xenon phablet uses the MT6582 Quad-Core CPU for released available for under $200.
Jon Masters (2, 3) is responsible for leading research and development efforts around the ARM Architecture at Red Hat (in particular, the 64-bit ARM Architecture known as AArch64), instrumental in the creation of the Linaro Enterprise Group, sitting on the LEG Technical Steering Committee, and is elected to represent LEG on the core Linaro Technical Steering Committee.
Jon Master's keynote:
Linaro Security Working Group (SWG), Jens Wiklander, Joakim Bech, Pascal Brand and Cedric Chaumont are talking about what is happening within Linaro's working group that handles security. The group is currently focusing on creating an open source Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) solution running on TrustZone® for ARMv7 and ARMv8 architecture. They also mention that they are going to work on secure boot (UEFI) and DRM schemes (EME) later on. According to SWG there has been and is a lot of interest shown from various companies, markets and countries. People have a hard time trusting a black box that is supposed to protect their most valuable assets. Therefore it is more than welcome to create an open source TEE solution right now, says SWG.
Highway1, PCH's SF-based incubator, works with hardware startups to help them de-risk the hardware & manufacturing aspects of their business, providing them engineering hours and etc.
Sree Kotay, Comcast Chief Software Architect about starting the Linaro Home Group for optimizing Linux for the ARM Powered Set-top-box
Radically revamping the device development model for Carrier class operators with ARM and Linaro. Comcast? Software? Isn't that an oxymorom? See how the open source community and modern development models are re-shaping the feature velocity and security models for embedded devices like set-top-boxes, cable modems and gateways. Competing in the modern landscape means building products and experiences that compete with a new breed of innovators. Comcast's SVP, Engineering and Operations and Chief Software Architect will provide insight into how its reinvented its technology stack and product line.
my interview with him:
The new Linaro Home Group is about optimizing ARM Linux for Multimedia Set-top-boxes. Here's my interview with Sree Kotay, Comcast Chief Software Architect about how Comcast is interested in working with Linaro to optimize Linux on the ARM Powered Set-top-box.
and his keynote video is here:
This video features:
1. Geniatech ATV180 shows 2Ghz AmLogic M802 based ATV180 Series HDMI Stick with 4K2K support, OTT STB / UHD Support, 600MHz Mali 450MP8 Octa Core GPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash
2. Geniatech PT115 – Android TV Dongle for DVB-T, PT115 DVB-T is a high sensitivity Tiny size digital micro USB TV Stick It turns your Tablet into a portable digital multimedia center. Features Watch and record DVB-T TV on Tablet, Supports Electronic Program Guide EPG and Subtitle Supports Time-Shifting function Low power consumption, requires Android 4.1 and a phone or tablet with OTG USB host support.
3. Geniatech PT230 - Android TV Dongle for ISDB-T same as PT115 but for ISDB-T standard
4. Geniatech Office Cast / any cast New product / connect - display and beam any content from smartphone / tablet / notebook / PC to Beamer. Office use ! Protocol: Miracast, DLNA, UPnP, own APK iOS and Android. ARM CORTEX A9, frequency is 800MHz-1GHz, RAM is 1G, built in 2G-32G flash memory Linux / based !
7. WiTV - Wireless, WiTV is a small stand alone TV tuner which connects worldwide TV signals and streams of live TV wirelessly to mobile devices in iOS/Mac OS/Android OS the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android Phone and Android tablet etc.. Live TV can be watched through your home Wi-Fi network