Microsoft wants Windows in every school used by every student and they are also doing alot to encourage programming in schools and more.
At LeWeb London 2012, Orange presents Libon, a social visual voicemail system.
I'm here video-blogging at LeWeb London for the next 2 days, let me know if you would like me to interview some specific participants of this conference. I'll try to Interview Bradley Horowitz about Google+, what should I ask?
I filmed 43 videos at LeWeb 2011 last week in Paris! (all filmed using my new JVC GC-PX10 camcorder at 36mbitps 1080p50 with the JVC MZ-V8/MZ-V10 external microphone) Here's my selection of my top-10 best videos filmed there:
1. I was on Twit!, I was interviewed by Leo Laporte and Sarah Lane featuring the ARM Powered devices that I use for augmented video-blogging.
2. Techmeme.com CEO Gabe Rivera interview, he runs one of the most influential tech news aggregators, I asked him if he thinks that his algorithms and editors choose too many pro-Apple stories or not.
3. Google social media Analytics interview, Google launched the beta of a tool to measure the value of social media.
5. Google Display Advertising interview, an interview with Google's Thomas Serval, Media and Platforms Director for SEEMEA.
6. MG Siegler interview, I only had 2 minutes to ask him a few questions, I tried to ask him a few things about Google vs Apple. MG Siegler is probably one of the top most influential Apple fanboys on the web.
7. StartupBus.com interview, an interesting project to get developers to do more startups faster
8. Windows Phone 7.5 interview, an overview of some of the latest Windows Phone devices and some of the latest news in Windows Phone land.
9. Test driving the Renault Twizy, this is a cool new 7000€ compact electric car.
Loic Lemeur and his wife Geraldine Lemeur are the organizers of LeWeb.