I didn't have time to find it when I tried to find new stuff at Qualcomm's CES booth, but they did show a reference platform for their upcoming dual-core Snapdragon MSM8660 to some bloggers at CES 2011 and they posted an official video here:
Expect to see more on Qualcomm's Dual Core Snapdragon at Mobile World Congress next month.
Here's an interview showing Qualcomm MSM8660 reference prototype at CES 2011 posted by IntoMobile.com:
- Qualcomm unveils dual-core Snapdragon reference handset at CES 2011 (engadget.com)
- Qualcomm: Our dual core Snapdragon chips are coming this year [Just can't say when exactly] (intomobile.com)
- The Dual-Core ARM Powered products are coming (armdevices.net)
- Qualcomm unveil new Snapdragon processor (dialtosave.co.uk)
- Qualcomm plots Snapdragon update, speed boost (zdnet.com)