Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang announces Nvidia Project Denver. Nvidia is investing big time in ARM Processor development. As Tegra1 and Tegra2 have already been quite huge contribution to the ARM ecosystem, now Nvidia is announcing it’s next big project called Project Denver, to build ARM Processors not only for Mobile Computing applications, but also for full desktop computing, cloud computing servers and even for super computers.
- Project Denver: Nvidia Is Finally Making Its Own Processor [Nvidia] (gizmodo.com)
- Nvidia unveils ‘Denver,’ its first CPU for PCs (infoworld.com)
- Project Denver puts Windows on Nvidia chips (ces.cnet.com)
- NVIDIA chief confirms Windows coming to ARM chips (electronista.com)
- NVIDIA’s “Project Denver” to Build Custom CPU Cores for Personal Computers & Supercomputers (slashgear.com)