The A20 Hummingbird Development Board was introduced last November by Merrii, compared with that, the new A31 Quad Core Hummingbird Board has better performance. The A31 Hummingbird Development System is a mini board based on A31, there are two USB hosts, an OTG, a Gigabit Ethernet as well as line in and HDMI HD video output. Support VGA, CVBS input, MIPI interface, these parts are all integrated on the motherboard which is only slightly larger than a A5 paper. It has all the basic functions of a PC when connect TV and keyboard, such as spreadsheets, word processing, play games and HD videos etc.
1. Advantages of A31 Hummingbird:
1. Slightly larger than A20 Hummingbird.
2. Android 4.4 and Linux 3.3 for development
3. Various interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet, BT, HMDI, mini USB OTG, CVBS, Line in, YPbPr input
4. Fully open source code and image.
The Allwinner A31 processor is a Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 equipped with a Power VR SGX544MP2 GPU. In addition, the highest A31 support 3840×1080 video encoding and decoding.
2. Highlights of A31 Hummingbird:
1. 4Kx2K video playback.,
2. Quad-core PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU
3. MIPI Camera.
4. 15w*2 / 10w+2 amplifier on board.
5. Super stand-by function when power is lower than 0.5w.
6. Supports larger screen and multi-touch.
7. Support VGA/CVBS-IN
8. support dual-channel DDR, dual-channel NAND flash
3. Difference between A31-Humingbird and A20-Humminbird
1. Supports 3G Modules
2. Quad-core processors
3. Has VGA interface
4. More interfaces can be extended
You can buy the Merrii A31 Quad Core Hummingbird Kit Here on their Aliexpress Store now available for $70 (+ $20 shipping)!
Hummingbird Kit Contact Details
Contact Person: Danielle
TEL: (+86)755-28806588 EXT:812
Digital Signage Board and Industry Core Board
TEL: (+86)755-28806588 EXT: 815
Design Service Group
TEL: (+86)755-28805788 EXT:646