Thunder Software Technology Co., Ltd. is a smart device operating system and platform technology provider since 2008, providing smart device operating system solutions, speeding-up time to market for smart phone, IoT, automotive, robots, drones, cars, smart logistics, with years of R&D investment in mobile OS technology such as Android, Linux, Windows and HTML5, from the hard drive, operating system kernel, and middleware to upper application, and has accumulated extensive experience along with a large number of IP including protocol stack, deep learning, computer graphics techniques, operating system optimization, security solutions, etc.
Dell EMC shows some of their latest machine and deep learning products for the Enterprise market, enabling enterprises to address opportunities in areas such as fraud detection, image processing, financial investment analysis, personalized medicine and more. The new Dell EMC PowerEdge C4140 Machine Learning and Deep Learning Ready Bundle accelerator-based platform for demanding cognitive workloads, powered by latest generation NVIDIA V100 GPU accelerators with PCIe and NVLink high-speed interconnect technology, two Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, to bring high performance computing (HPC) and data analytics capabilities to mainstream enterprises worldwide.
Dell EMC's Supercomputers power some of the fastest supercomputers in the world such as the one built for The Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC) at The University of Texas at Austin, the “Stampede2” supercomputer with Intel Xeon Phi 7250 processors across 4,200 nodes connected with Intel Omni-Path Fabric, developed in collaboration with Dell EMC, Intel and Seagate and ranks No. 12 on the TOP500 list of the most powerful computer systems worldwide. Simon Fraser University’s “Cedar” supercomputer was built for big data, including artificial intelligence, with 146 Dell EMC PowerEdge C4130 servers with NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPUs. Canada’s most powerful academic supercomputer ranks No. 94 on the TOP500 and No. 13 on the Green500, helping researchers chart new territory across several areas such as to study the continually changing DNA code in bacteria.
Filmed in 4K60 at Supercomputing 2017 in Denver using Panasonic GH5 ($1999 at Amazon.com) on firmware 2.1 (aperture priority, AF continuous tracking) with Leica 12mm f1.4 ($1297 at Amazon.com) with Sennheiser MKE440 stereo shotgun microphone ($325 at Amazon.com), get $25 off renting cameras and lenses with my referral link at https://share.lensrentals.com/x/wWbHqV
Daqri is a company which produces information technology for industrial uses. The Daqri Smart Helmet is a VR/AR helmet for industrial applications that uses 360-degree navigation cameras to analyze environments. Augmented reality can provide detailed information about work that is going on at a glance. The Smart helmet runs Ubuntu Linux and is based upon an Intel Core M7 processor, Intel realsense cameras, and offers 720p projection for each eye.
Lenovo launches the Yoga 920 running on the 8th Generation Intel Quad Core U Series. starting with 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe SSD and a FHD display that has 15 hours of battery life but it can go with up to 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD with a 4K display that can have about 10 hours of battery life. It includes a microphone array to support long-range Windows Cortana voice-assistant that responds to spoken questions and instructions in standby mode from up to 4 meters away. The 4K version has a nearly edgeless 4K display, an optional Bluetooth-equipped Lenovo Active Pen 2 digital pen with Windows Ink that is more sensitive than the first version, that they claim to have no discernible lag with 4096 levels of sensitivity. Built with polished CNC aluminum available in Copper, Bronze and Platinum. It uses a sturdy "watchband hinge" design, two 40Gbps Thunderbolt3 enabled USB Type-C ports with multi-display and fast data transfer.
INSYS is a Portuguese company that offers electronics as a monthly service. You can rent a small ulraportable laptop for 20 Euros a month. This 12.5" display laptop has aluminum body and Ultrabook form factor. The devices can be locked remotely using anti theft technology. The device will lock down if subscription is not paid.
Latest projects and products at faytech booth at Computex, presented by Serena, Andy and Johanna of faytech. Including the 11.6” Butterfly MX device, one of their projects that focuses on residence management using an app, they have made a video about it working well outdoors in the rain, their 42” Capacitive Touch PC embedded in a mirror designed for retail applications, such as shopping malls, shops, restaurants etc. Right after that, the 84” 4K Capacitive Touch Monitor with optical bonding. Then Serena shows several standard products which earn the reputation for faytech. As well as one of major improvements in this year- capacitive touch panel which is compatible with glove and stylus. At last, Johanna shows me their successful project applied to the Indian public transportation system.
You can find more information about some of the devices showed in the video here:
(0:40) The Butterfly MX and other projects
(2:20) 84” 4K Capacitive Touch Monitor (Optically bonded) and on YouTube
(3:30) 15” IP65 Touch Monitor (used at car wash channel in the US)
(5:06) 10” Resistive touch PC
(8:24) 21.5” Capacitive Touch PC (with stylus and glove) and on YouTube
Synology shows their newest NAS, networking, security and backup products at Computex 2017:
- Diskstation DS418j is a 4 bay network attached storage solution featuring a 1,4ghz realtek 64 bit Dual Core ARM A53 Processor, 1gb of ram, gigabit ethernet, support for 40tb of storage and 16 ip cameras.
- Diskstation DS1817 is an 8 bay network storage solution featuring a Annapurna Al-314 Quad Core 1.7ghz processor, 4 or 8gb of ram, and dual 10 gigabit ethernet ports. There is an expansion unit for an additional 10 drives.
- Diskstation DS718+ is a dual bay network attached storage with gigabit ethernet and a Intel Celeron processor.
- Diskstation DS918+ is a nine bay network attached storage with gigabit ethernet, dual M.2 drives for ssd cache, and an Intel Celeron processor.
- Diskstation DS3018xs is an 6 bay network attached storage solution with a quad core Intel Pentium processor, dual M.2 sdd cache, gigabit ethernet, and 8gb - 32gb of ECC memory.
- Flashstation FS1018 is 12 2.5" bay all-flash NAS solution, with expansion up to 36 drives. The FS1018 features a Dual Core Pentium, gigabit and 10 gigabit ethernet, and ECC memory ranging from 8 - 32gb.
- Network Video Recorder NVR1218 can support point of sale systems as well as up to 12 cameras and records surveillance footage on up to 7 drives.
- Visualstation V960HD is a Surveillance Station with Live View Companion of 96-Channel 720p HD up to 960FPS.
Security Gateway SG1000 is a security gateway for small companies, which is similar to router. The SG1000 features four RJ45 sockets, SD card slot and a USB port for memory extensions.
Synology also had routers which are capable of controlling and waking up their network attached storage solutions.
- Synology provides a lot of software for controlling their NAS solutions and security gateways over their network as well as backing up and recovering data.
- Synology NAS solutions can run Windows Virtual Machines on Intel based NAS devices.
- Synology Mailplus is a private email solution for enterprise to control their email.
Huawei Matebook X is an ultra thin laptop with a 13" (2160x1440) display, ultra thin design and dual USB Type C ports. The processor is available with options up to a Core i7-7500, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of solid state storage. Prices should be around $1399.
Samsung Notebook 9 pro is a 13" and 15.5" (1920x1080) laptop with a 360 Degree screen and a built in pressure sensitive S-Pen Stylus. Laptop features a Intel Core i7-7500U processor, AMD Radeon 450, 8 or 16gb of ram, and 256gb ssd. There is also USB Type c for fast charging.
Lenovo v720 is a Windows laptop designed for small business. The v720 features Intel processors, dedicated Nvidia graphics, USB type C for charging, a full array of ports and a matte display.