Do you need help/advice sourcing bulks of devices out of Shenzhen? You can now get support and sourcing service from me at http://armdevices.net/sourcing/ and from my new team of experts in Shenzhen to connect you with the best prices, the best quality, the most reliable Shenzhen factories making Tablets, HDMI Sticks, Smartphones, Laptops, Wearables and any of the other emerging devices from the Shenzhen tech market.
For a fixed fee of $500, you can talk to me on video-chat (Google Hangout or Skype) for at least 1 hour, at a time of your choosing, I’ll tell you what I know for what you want to know, and you get to be connected by emails with my sourcing expert partners here in Shenzhen. We will do our best to get you to the best possible prices/features for the devices that you are looking to import into your country.
Have you been looking at all my videos and checked the business cards visible to $20/year members, but you are still unsure which factory is the best for what you want? Do you want ideas for devices to sell? Do you want my opinions on what may be best for your market? Do you want to ask me questions and do you need my advice on email? This is the service for you.
Joyplus manufactures wide range of Educatuinal, Professional , Business Tablets.
1.Educational Tablet is covered with weather case to easy use for kids. powered with Dual-core Rockchip RK3168 low power, low cost. HD screen, This has a huge demand from US market Joyplus already has deal to sell 150’000 in the USA.
2, Tablet with optional innovative 3G Stick module. Most importantly it can be used to any other tablets or PCs with adapter compatible with any USB host.
3.Tablet powered with high silicon quad-core processor HiSilicon K4V2, IPS screen , Resolution 1024×768 and Joyplus’s exclusive Pen input Technology.
4. Tablet Qualcomm 8225/8225q ARM Cortex-A7 Quad-core, 3G optional, HD screen TN screen/IPS screen option with little price diffrence. Removable 3000mAh battery. This has 3000 as MOQ.
The JoyPlus factory sells 200 thousand tablets per month. 600 people in their factory.
Joyplus demonstrated a digital pen and novel, quick change 3G datacard. Joyplus offers a variety of tablet products. Some include original software created by Joyplus, such as digital pen support. Over the past five years they have focused on the consumer market, but they are increasingly addressing other markets such as education and communication. Joyplus recently introduced a novel, quick change 3G datacard for their tablet incorporating mobile broadband technology from Huawei. They have also developed a digital pen for onscreen handwriting. No pricing information was provided, but their monthly manufacturing capacity is around 200,000 units.
Huawei claims this to be the worlds fastest smartphone, using Huawei’s own HiSilicon 1.5Ghz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A9, with CAT4 capable 150mbitps LTE modem, super slim and light design with a 2400mAh battery, new power management technologies that Huawei says provides 30% longer battery life. It runs Huawei’s Emotion UI.
Here’s my overview video of the latest ARM Powered HDMI Sticks that I have found in Shenzhen China, including the $30 Allwinner A10 single-core ARM Cortex-A8, $40 Rockchip RK3066 dual-core ARM Cortex-A9, $89 Freescale i.MX6 quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 and the $150 HiMedia Q5 HiSilicon Hi3716C single-core ARM Cortex-A9 Set-top-box running the interesting HiControl Android application for remote controlling, mouse and mirroring support from any Android tablet and phone to your HiMedia set-top-box.
HiMedia makes some really cool set-top-boxes, until last year they were doing realtek mips based boxes that are quite popular in China and Hong Kong markets, now they are releasing ARM Powered Android set-top-boxes, here launching the HiMedia Q5 based on the HiSilicon Hi3716C ARM Cortex-A9 solution, it’s a single-core 1Ghz with full video codecs support. This box has an awesome range of features including a very impressive HiControl application, similar to wifi mirroring, it lets you use any Android device to remote control your Q5 set-top-box while seeing a real-time screengrab on your Android device while you remote control it. I’ll post a further video-review of this product during the next couple of days, check back.
Here are some of the specs:
- HiSilicon Hi3716C 1GHZ ARM Cortex A9 single-core (Set-top-box optimized SoC)
- 1GB DDR RAM
- 4GB Flash
- Android 4.0.3 ICS
- 33 second bootup time
- own launcher UI with virtual-mouse support on IR remote
- full video playback compatibility claimed (“even better than last year’s Realtek 1185-based media players”), including DTS-HDMA, Dolby TUREHD 7.1 Passthrough, BDMV, BDISO with BD-Lite Navigation menu, Samba, NFS, HLS/HTML5 for IPTV STB mode.
- HiControl App for Android by HiMedia, use any Android smartphone or/and tablet as Touch-screen for the set-top-box and as a Remote-controller. Thus mouse, remote control, and mirrorring-like support of full Android UI. Accelerometer can also be used for games that use it.
- Hishare App for Android by HiMedia, similar to DLNA (or actually using DLNA protocol), stream your pictures, video, audio from your Android phone or tablet to your Himedia Q5 set-top-box over WiFi.
- Apple Airplay compatible, for streaming pictures, video and audio from iPhone/iPad.