This is the new Qualcomm S4 MSM8960 Krait development platform with the Adreno 225 GPU, on a pretty high-end tablet development kit, with a 1366x768 capacitive screen, 13 megapixel camera, 3D camera, 2megapixel front-facing camera for 1080p video conferencing and a bunch of other new sensors, fingerprint reader, an MHL connector, full sized SD card slot and more.
Qualcomm also announced a new bunch of their Krait S4 ARM Processors due to arrive in Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and more starting early next year:
The Krait CPU is the next generation of Qualcomm’s micro architecture and is purpose-built from the ground up for significant mobile performance and power management advantages leading to enhanced user experience and better battery life. The Krait CPU is an essential part of the Snapdragon S4 class of processors. Today, Qualcomm announced several new S4 chipsets, including the MSM8660A, MSM8260A, MSM8630, MSM8230, MSM8627, MSM8227, APQ8060A and APQ8030. These are additional chipsets to the previously announced MSM8960, MSM8930 and APQ8064. Snapdragon S4 MSM processors include Qualcomm’s leading-edge wireless modem technologies, including EV-DO, HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, LTE FDD, LTE TDD and Wi-Fi® standards.
- AnandTech - Qualcomms New Snapdragon S4: MSM8960 & Krait Architecture Explored (carpetbomberz.com)
- Qualcomm announces more next generation S4 processors than you can shake a stick at (intomobile.com)
- Qualcomm Pads Snapdragon Lineup With New High-End Chipsets (techcrunch.com)
- Qualcomm announces a slew of new Snapdragon processors, upgrades, mobile games (engadget.com)
- Qualcomm intros Snapdragon S4 Liquid development tablet (electronista.com)
- Qualcomm Intros New Snapdragon CPUs, GameCommand, Games (pocketnow.com)
- Qualcomm unveils new Snapdragon smartphone processors (venturebeat.com)
- Qualcomm wants Snapdragon chip in TVs and more (slashgear.com)