Synology shows their newest NAS, networking, security and backup products at Computex 2017:
- Diskstation DS418j is a 4 bay network attached storage solution featuring a 1,4ghz realtek 64 bit Dual Core ARM A53 Processor, 1gb of ram, gigabit ethernet, support for 40tb of storage and 16 ip cameras.
- Diskstation DS1817 is an 8 bay network storage solution featuring a Annapurna Al-314 Quad Core 1.7ghz processor, 4 or 8gb of ram, and dual 10 gigabit ethernet ports. There is an expansion unit for an additional 10 drives.
- Diskstation DS718+ is a dual bay network attached storage with gigabit ethernet and a Intel Celeron processor.
- Diskstation DS918+ is a nine bay network attached storage with gigabit ethernet, dual M.2 drives for ssd cache, and an Intel Celeron processor.
- Diskstation DS3018xs is an 6 bay network attached storage solution with a quad core Intel Pentium processor, dual M.2 sdd cache, gigabit ethernet, and 8gb - 32gb of ECC memory.
- Flashstation FS1018 is 12 2.5" bay all-flash NAS solution, with expansion up to 36 drives. The FS1018 features a Dual Core Pentium, gigabit and 10 gigabit ethernet, and ECC memory ranging from 8 - 32gb.
- Network Video Recorder NVR1218 can support point of sale systems as well as up to 12 cameras and records surveillance footage on up to 7 drives.
- Visualstation V960HD is a Surveillance Station with Live View Companion of 96-Channel 720p HD up to 960FPS.
Security Gateway SG1000 is a security gateway for small companies, which is similar to router. The SG1000 features four RJ45 sockets, SD card slot and a USB port for memory extensions.
Synology also had routers which are capable of controlling and waking up their network attached storage solutions.
- Synology provides a lot of software for controlling their NAS solutions and security gateways over their network as well as backing up and recovering data.
- Synology NAS solutions can run Windows Virtual Machines on Intel based NAS devices.
- Synology Mailplus is a private email solution for enterprise to control their email.
Allwinner launches their new Allwinner VR9 Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 with Mali-T760 GPU for higher performance All-in-one VR. 6K VR can render about 6000x3000, thus upcoming VR displays with something around 3000x3000 for each eye. Then Allwinner A63 is Allwinner's new Quad-core 64bit ARM Cortex-A53 with Mali-T760MP2 GPU with support for 2K displays, on a lower power consuming 28nm process, for longer battery life, to come to the marketing within the next 1-2 months from now. At the Allwinner booth is the Seegene.com Allwinner H8 Octa-core ARM Cortex-A7 powered Augmented Reality headset with dual 1280x800 OLED micro-displays reflected through a prism for sale for about $1000. Allwinner also shows some of their latest tablets, kids tablets, AI speakers with Amazon Alexa API support, baby monitoring tablet and camera, panning camera tablet, A64 Powered Tablets and 2-in-1 with Android 7.0 GMS tested. The Aikun Morphus X300 having features like the Nintendo Switch but having been released a while before Nintendo. POS machines, the new Allwinner Y10 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 for interactive connected photo frames with gesture control support. All-in-one VR. A64 development board by Occocci, LTE connected solutions with Qualcomm, and solutions for the Smart Assistant Speakers market.
Pipo smart pen captures writing from paper using a camera sensor and translate it into digital text over bluetooth an Android device. Pipo makes a foldable scooter with both standing and sitting positions with a 30km range. Pipo has a dual lense camera for 360 degree recording. Pipo makes 15" Android based Meditek tablet for media consumption, the device sells for 199 USD. Pipo sells a VR headset for $29 which requires a smartphone. Pipo makes a several Rockchip based all-in-one VR headsets for $129-200. Pipo has several ultra portable laptops as well 2-in-1 tablets with Intel processors and Windows. Pipo tablets can also be used for point of sale and business applications.
ZED Haidiyun presents their Rockchip RK3128 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 based Point-of-sale tablets, with 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash, running Android and their customized Restaurant ordering system UI as an app. The specialized POS tablet costs about $105, with compatible waiter vibrating wristbands at $10 each for instant notifications of orders placed and of calling of waiter with displaying of table number. Haidiyun is right now selling their solution at about 10 thousand pieces per month, mostly selling in China and expanding now to worldwide.
Distributors can contact ZED Haidiyun here:
David Lee, Director
Mobile:+86 139 2460 2698
Here is the design house tour of Chiptrip located in Nanshan, Shenzhen, China. Chiptrip is Rokchip cooperated design house for TV Box, tablets, POS and more. With 60 engineers at hardware, software, mechanical, testing etc
Chiptrip also shows the PCBA layout of the Rockchip RK3399 TV Box will be mass production around Q4 2016.
You can contact Chiptrip here:
Alley, Overseas Sales
Joysmart shows Point-of-Sale devices that come as an all-in-one package, integrating multiple functions and accessories. Here we see their flagship model with a 15” touchscreen and RK3188 chip, running Android or Windows (with an Intel CPU). It features 8 USB ports for accessories, two SCSI ports for peripherals, Ethernet (RJ-45) port, headphone and microphone jacks. The Windows version costs US$380 while the Android version sells for US$340. Another model on display features RFID tag recognition, barcode scanner, printer, and magnetic swipe card integrated into the main unit with dual displays, selling for US$310.