Linxee Wireless shows their intelligent LED light bulbs based on WiFi and ZigBee technology, to remote control the lights and colors with any Tablet or Smartphone. They also show their Smart Power Outlet, Smart Smoke detector, Smart IR blaster (to control TV/etc), Smart Gas detector, Smart Motion detector, Smart Door/Window Magnetic Sensor (detects if opened/closed), Smart Security camera, Smart Temperature sensor, Smart curtain control and more.
They sell about 60K tablets per month, you can see my video filmed at the Potranda Pu He Tai factory here
Filmed at the HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2014
You can contact Potranda here:
|Logged-in Members ($50/year) can see exclusive picture of direct business card to contact this company here. Join Now!|
Here are some of the engineers from the teams from Linaro and ARM in hacking rooms at Linaro Connect in the USA last week, they are solving problems around Android to get it working for 64bit ARMv8 SOCs. The team are quite open to share their experiences in getting Android running on ARMv8 based Juno development platform. The ARM team is working on few advanced problems and submitting the fixes to AOSP. The Linaro team is preparing an AOSP based Android build shared public as part of 14.09 Linaro software distribution.
There were various presentation from Linaro and it’s members at Linaro Connect US on Android for ARMv8 (64 bit) SOCs. The links for these are shared below:
and Open Discussions
Huawei Ascend Mate7 on Hisilicon Kirin925 Octa Core big.LITTLE with LTE Cat6, probably the world’s fastest smartphone
With a 6″ FHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, the new Huawei Mate7 supports 300Mbit/s download and 50Mbit/s upload with LTE Cate6 built-in to the new Hisilicon Kirin925 big.LITTLE Octa Core processor running four 1.8 GHz Cortex-A15 and four 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 cores with Mali-T628 GPU. The Hisilicon Kirin925 is quite possibly the most powerful ARM processor in the world. It has a giant 4100mAh battery providing an extremely long battery life in an ultra slim 7.9mm form factor. Available in Moonlight silver, Obsidian black and Amber gold.
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 review (pocket-lint.com)
- Huawei: Mulan’s Kirin 920 ‘Faster’ Than Snapdragon 805 (gizchina.com)
- Chinese Octa-ARM-Core Mobile Processor (electronicsweekly.com)
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 (Cheaper Version) Available For Pre-Order In China Starting Today (androidheadlines.com)
- IFA 2014: Huawei Ascend Mate7 Is a Bezel-less Premium 6-Inch Phablet – Hands-on Photos (news.softpedia.com)
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 To Be Available In China Starting September 13th (androidheadlines.com)
- Ascend Mate7 could be a nice acquisition (xamb.com)
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 hands on (digitaltrends.com)
- The Huawei Ascend Mate 7: The Most Exciting Phone At IFA (forums.pinstack.com)
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Review: In Depth (recombu.com)
Official video about the Hisilicon Kirin925:
Philips’s new Android ARM powered TVs include OnLive remote cloud x86 gaming. The Philips TV is capable of using most game controllers. OnLive enables the streaming of PC games without having them locally, without the need to install anything, just have an active OnLive subscription at $11.95 per month with the first week trial being free, you can see OnLive’s full list of games here: https://games.onlive.com/games
Shenzhen Pu He Tai manufactures Allwinner A33 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 Tablets, also has an R&D PCB design department and makes Tablet PCBs which they also sell to other Tablet factories, able to make 20 thousand Tablet PCBs per day. On this tour you get to see Pu He Tai’s SMT line, Tablet assembly, packaging, and more.