Here’s the tagline at http://www.mixtile.com “Build Your OWN Home Media Server Running Linux, Android and XBMC.” and “Easy connect via Gigabyte Ethernet, WiFi 802.11a/g/n and ZigBee” sounds good. Here are some of the specs of the Mixtile LOFT-Q:
· Mini PC Powered by AllWinner A31 (Quad Core Cortex-A7)
· Build Your OWN Home Media Server
· Open-source BSP, U-Boot and Linux Kernel
· ZigBee + Gigabit Ethernet + WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0
· USB x 4, SATA, HDMI, TOSLINK/3.5mm JACK
· Board $89/Suite $119
Cubietech Headquarters Tour in Shenzhen China showing off their new and upcoming Cubieboard8 using the Allwinner A80 big.LITTLE 2Ghz Octa Core quad ARM Cortex-A15 with quad ARM Cortex-A7 and 64-core PowerVR G6230 GPU, 2GB RAM, H265 4K hardware decode, USB3, 16Mp camera support and a lot more. You can find out more about Cubieboard at http://cubieboard.org/
Geniatech shows off their new AmLogic S802 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 based specialized set-top-box for industrial use cases, such as hotels, advertising, hospitality and other special use cases, includes special ports for programming. LVDS for the display, GPIO (General Input/Output), SATA, USB, and a lot more. Bringing Geniatech’s Android solution for industrial use, half or a third of the price of x86 based PC devices. Geniatech also shows their compact DVB tuners, DVB-T, ISDB-T, ATSC and DVB-T2.
pcDuino8 is one of the first Allwinner A80 development boards, targeted to be released soon commercially for around $99 according to demand, is a single board computer that bridges the open source software community and open source hardware community. Developers can build prototype with pcDuino and later go to production with pcDuono core board under a LinkSprite program called ‘produce together’. You can also see my video with pcDuino at their Shenzhen Maker Space.
ARM ecosystem innovation enabled by developers having access to low-cost development boards to develop for the Internet of Things, Wearable devices, the Cloud, and more. At Computex 2014, ARM announces the setup of a new CPU Design Center in Taiwan to develop new processors for the Internet of Things and Wearables market.
M6-A31 android board is based on Allwinner A31 quad core CPU and two Power VRTM SGX544MP are integrated in, which is with powerful video processing capacity. Power VRTM SGX544MP is compatible with most of video format and video decoding.
With Android 4.2 operation system, 1G RAM and 4G ROM, M6-A31 can directly drive 15-55 inches LCD and supports large-size infrared touch-screen. Featuring four USB interface and three UART extensions, M6-A31 will meet the needs of different customers and RJ45/WiFi/3G three-in-one module is helpful for multi web environment application. Moreover, it is integrated with abundant external interfaces, such as TTL camera, infrared human body induction and video input. Besides, time setting function is added on board. As a whole, M6-A31 is the most competitive one among products based on Allwinner A31 processor.
1. 4K*2K video playback
2. Separate one screen to 2-16 pictures
3. Supports MIPI HD output
4. Supports auto power on/ power on & off by alarm/ remote power on & off
5. Supports MIPI camera
6. 15w*2 / 10w*2 amplifier on board
7. Super stand-by function when power is lower than 0.5w
8. Supports large screen and multi-touch
9. Up to 24 bit 1920*1080 LVDS display
Difference between M6-A31 and M2-A20:
1. Supports 3G communication(CWM610)
2. RJ45 1000M Ethernet is available
3. Power on & off by alarm with I2C
4. Be with function of remote power on & off
5. Supports 4G network
6. Up to 2048*1536 LCD display
Similarity with M2-A20:
1. Supports LVDS/ HDMI/ VGA output
2. Modify screen parameter via SD card
3. 4 channel UART (TTL/RS232/RS485）
4. Supports SD/MMC card (up to 128G)
5. USB HOST*3, USB OTG*1
6. Supports CSI/USB camera
7. With TV-IN function
8. IR remote control
9. Compatible with multiple 3G module(CWM610/QM725/U6300V/FIBOCOM H330/C5300)
10.Screen rotation of 0°/90°/180°/270°
11.Status bar hidden function
12.With watch-dog function
Banking & Finance
Schooling & Education
Retail Brand Store
The A20 Hummingbird Development Board was introduced last November by Merrii, compared with that, the new A31 Quad Core Hummingbird Board has better performance. The A31 Hummingbird Development System is a mini board based on A31, there are two USB hosts, an OTG, a Gigabit Ethernet as well as line in and HDMI HD video output. Support VGA, CVBS input, MIPI interface, these parts are all integrated on the motherboard which is only slightly larger than a A5 paper. It has all the basic functions of a PC when connect TV and keyboard, such as spreadsheets, word processing, play games and HD videos etc.
1. Advantages of A31 Hummingbird:
1. Slightly larger than A20 Hummingbird.
2. Android 4.4 and Linux 3.3 for development
3. Various interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet, BT, HMDI, mini USB OTG, CVBS, Line in, YPbPr input
4. Fully open source code and image.
The Allwinner A31 processor is a Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 equipped with a Power VR SGX544MP2 GPU. In addition, the highest A31 support 3840×1080 video encoding and decoding.
2. Highlights of A31 Hummingbird:
1. 4Kx2K video playback.,
2. Quad-core PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU
3. MIPI Camera.
4. 15w*2 / 10w+2 amplifier on board.
5. Super stand-by function when power is lower than 0.5w.
6. Supports larger screen and multi-touch.
7. Support VGA/CVBS-IN
8. support dual-channel DDR, dual-channel NAND flash
3. Difference between A31-Humingbird and A20-Humminbird
1. Supports 3G Modules
2. Quad-core processors
3. Has VGA interface
4. More interfaces can be extended
pcDuino is an Allwinner A20-based development board targetted at education and hackers, it can run Android and Ubuntu among other. It has HDMI, Wi-Fi, 1GB RAM, 4GB Flash, and hardware headers interface compatible with Arduino (14xGPIO, 2xPWM, 6xADC, 1xUART, 1xSPI, 1xI2C). pcDuino can be used to teach Python, C and other things. pcDuino provides a Maker Space in Shenzhen where hackers and enthusiasts can come to hack some things based on the pcDuino. The pcDuino team will also be releasing an Allwinner A80 based development board in May. You can learn more about it at http://pcduino.com and http://learn.linksprite.com
Allwinner A80 Octa-core big.LITTLE performance (41528 Antutu score), with USB3.0 support (faster transfer and charging), Allwinner A80 Optimus Board to be available in May for less than $100, 4K H265 Encode and Decode in real-time, talking performance/power advantage over competition, 64-core G6230 GPU, Allwinner for car safety.