Bluetimes makes set-top-boxes based AmLogic, Rockchip and now also shows their new Realtek 1195 ARM based Set-top-box solution to be priced from $29 to $69 to be releases soon for HD Media Player, OTT streaming player, Android TV box, Miracast wireless Display Adaptor and more. Realtek 1195 features 4K H265 decoding, FHD decoding and encoding with multiple formats, wireless and wired Networking, Hdmi receiver. You can watch my Bluetimes Factory Tour video here.
Advantages of Bluetimes Realtek 1195 Android TV Box:
1. 4K2K H265 Full HD support 3D de-interlacing video scaling up to 4k2k
2. By Realtek Audio DSP and Bluetimes design DAC with Hifi sound support DTSHD,True HD and Dolby Digital Plus and other popular formats .VEDIO and Audio Dsp with HW acceleration .
3. Bluetimes Realtek 1195 support HDMI in And with USB3.0Host/Device .support HDMI with HDCP
4. Integrates Gigabit Lan and support NAS function .
5. 7.1ch down-mix
6. XBMC hardware encoding
If you are interested in more information about Bluetimes Set top Box based AmLogic, Rockchip and Realtek based products pls email email@example.com OEM/ODM inquiries are welcome.
Geniatech shows their ATV1810 4K Box with HDMI passthrough and their ATV585 Box with H265 Hardware decode, their newest Set-top-box based on Model ATV1810 (prototype) Amlogic Quad Core A9 CPU @ 2GHz + Mali (Octa Core) 450 GPU @ 600MHz, connected to a $420 4K Konka 39“ TV Set (LED39K60U), a live movie playback of UHD 4/2K (3840×2160) video decoding @30fps, connect to the HDMI IN ATV1810, passthrough of the live PiP (picture in picture) of a ATV585 (Prototype) Quad Core A5 CPU @ 1.5GHz + Mali 450 GPU @ 600MHz of a hardware accelerated HEVC/H.265 up to 1920 x 1080p @ 60fps.
HDMI in / HDMI passthrough Technology allow the comfortable situation of having any kind of combination of a all-in-1 of consuming content and been entertained by such as movies, games, News managed by one platform, by integrating existing player / entertainment systems solution. For consumer means that there is no need to switch the HDMI Input at the TV set anymore, because this Geniatech technology of HDMI In / HDMI passthrough support/accept any kind of high res blue-ray player, game consoles (PS4, PS5, Xbox). The consumer can easily switch between this two content sources and use existing player in combination of Geniatech UHD 4/2K Android TV Box – Platform.
Geniatech shows off their new AmLogic S802 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 based specialized set-top-box for industrial use cases, such as hotels, advertising, hospitality and other special use cases, includes special ports for programming. LVDS for the display, GPIO (General Input/Output), SATA, USB, and a lot more. Bringing Geniatech’s Android solution for industrial use, half or a third of the price of x86 based PC devices. Geniatech also shows their compact DVB tuners, DVB-T, ISDB-T, ATSC and DVB-T2.
Where DVB-T2 is yet deployed, in South Asia, Russia and Northern Europe, the Geniatech PT360 enables any Android Phone or Tablet with USB Host and Android 4.1 or above, to connect this on the MicroUSB port to get DVB-T2 support. Geniatech also shows an ARM PC, using ARM PCB Boards instead of the X86 based motherboards, one can just replace the X86 motherboard by Geniatech’s motherboard for industrial use.
Goolan shows their latest set-top-boxes. Most of Goolan’s set-top-boxes are powered by AmLogic chipsets. Set-top-boxes shown here are powered by different chipsets generations of AmLogic like S802, S805, S812, M3 and MX. Android smart box with AmLogic S805 chipset costs $40 for MOQ 1K which is their cheapest quad-core smart box. Some of their smart boxes have DVB support and some others have a disc reader that can read discs directly from the device. Goolan is based in Shenzhen and sells more than 50000 smart box units per month.
AmLogic shows off their new Quad-core ARM Cortex-A5 processors, optimized for lower power consumption and still providing high multimedia support. In this videos, AmLogic is showing their new M805, S805 and M806. They have been developing their new generations of chipsets by optimizing performance and reducing power consumption. AmLogic uses this technology to be used in future devices to offer more efficiency and productivity. Difference between the 805 and 806 is that the 805 has MIPI-DSI support and the 806 has TTL support. The M series may be used in tablet and other mobile devices while the S series can be used in devices such as Android Boxes and Hdmi Sticks. Here at the booth, AmLogic is showing some devices for reference showing where their semiconductor solution can be used such as Set-up Boxes, Hdmi Sticks, Android Smart TVs, Android Tablets, Smartphones and AIO computers which most of them are running Android KitKat at the moment. AmLogic might work in future with Chrome OS because they have bought the proper licenses.
Geniatech is an OEM/ODM specialized in open android based hardware and software platform for Android Set-top-boxes with advanced features like embedded digital TV tuners, video capture and video converters. Geniatech is making some TV Boxes and HDMI Sticks with the AmLogic M802 quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 with Octa-core Mali-450 GPU. Geniatech can do HDMI-in and HDMI-out for overlay of the existing TV signals with Android features on top.
Shenzhen Bluetimes Technology Co., Ltd maker of Android TV box, Miracast Dongle and Power Bank shows around their 4000 square meter factory featuring 4 high-speed SMT Lines, 2 wave soldering Lines, 4 testing and assembly Lines, aging test room to enable the output of 500,000 Power Bank and Android TV box per month. 80% of BlueTimes products are exported to Europe, USA and Southeast Asia. BlueTimes features solutions using Rockchip RK3188 and AmLogic M802, with plans for Rockchip RK3288 and more.
You can contact BlueTimes for Inquiries regarding cooperation opportunities:
Android tv box and Power Bank enquiries (OEM & ODM)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person Alex Dou
Skype : alexdou3
Reseller inquiries regarding bulk purchases (Bluetimes brand or only for personal use )
Email: email@example.com Contact person Linda Yang
This video features:
1. Geniatech ATV180 shows 2Ghz AmLogic M802 based ATV180 Series HDMI Stick with 4K2K support, OTT STB / UHD Support, 600MHz Mali 450MP8 Octa Core GPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash
2. Geniatech PT115 – Android TV Dongle for DVB-T, PT115 DVB-T is a high sensitivity Tiny size digital micro USB TV Stick It turns your Tablet into a portable digital multimedia center. Features Watch and record DVB-T TV on Tablet, Supports Electronic Program Guide EPG and Subtitle Supports Time-Shifting function Low power consumption, requires Android 4.1 and a phone or tablet with OTG USB host support.
3. Geniatech PT230 – Android TV Dongle for ISDB-T same as PT115 but for ISDB-T standard
4. Geniatech Office Cast / any cast New product / connect – display and beam any content from smartphone / tablet / notebook / PC to Beamer. Office use ! Protocol: Miracast, DLNA, UPnP, own APK iOS and Android. ARM CORTEX A9, frequency is 800MHz-1GHz, RAM is 1G, built in 2G-32G flash memory Linux / based !
7. WiTV – Wireless, WiTV is a small stand alone TV tuner which connects worldwide TV signals and streams of live TV wirelessly to mobile devices in iOS/Mac OS/Android OS the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android Phone and Android tablet etc.. Live TV can be watched through your home Wi-Fi network