Rick Merritt provides an overview of the ARM Techcon 2013, talking about some of the latest stories published in EETimes, talking about some of his stories written from the ARM Techcon, talking about some of the highlights at ARM Techcon and in General Technology.
- Toyota Case: Inside Camry’s Electronic Control Module (eetimes.com)
- Why Toyota’s Oklahoma Case Is Different (eetimes.com)
- Qualcomm Buys Arteris Tech, Team (eetimes.com)
- Uncle Sam Puts Out IoT Challenge (eetimes.com)
- Intel Makes 14nm ARM for Altera (eetimes.com)
- Altera's Secret Processor Unveiled: a Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 (eetimes.com)