This is a tour of the Yota Devices booth at Mobile World Congress 2013, including overviews of their upcoming E Ink LCD dual-mode YotaPhone and their LTE modems and routers, they are releasing several new products including one LTE router with a large capacity battery that lasts up to 21 hours and can connect 8 devices to that LTE connection at the same time.
- Yota Devices E Ink and LCD dual-mode Android Phone (armdevices.net)
- Yota Devices announces licensing agreement with Qualcomm (androidcommunity.com)
- Yota Devices Becomes Qualcomm Licensee, Which Should Help Its Chances Of Going Global (techcrunch.com)
- Hands-on: YotaPhone and its dual-screen LCD/E Ink displays [VIDEO] (phandroid.com)
- Yota To Mass Produce E-ink Phone In Singapore (techcrunch.com)
- YotaPhone LCD/e-ink handset could go global with Qualcomm deal (digitalspy.co.uk)