Unnamed for now, it’ll be released once Honeycomb is open sourced and available for others than Motorola for implementation. It’s got a 1280×800 capacitive 10.1″ touch screen, 5 megapixel camera and more. It’s being developed by a different group at Toshiba than the one working on the Folio-100 tablet that I filmed at IFA about 4 months ago.
- Toshiba Announces Tegra 2-Powered Honeycomb Tablet, Lets Its Name Remain A Mystery (androidpolice.com)
- Toshiba Tegra 2 Tablet Gears up for CES 2011; Release Likely During First Half of This Year (devicemag.com)
- Toshiba Hasn’t Finished With Its Tegra 2 Android Tablets [Tablets] (gizmodo.com)
- Toshiba announces unnamed Tegra 2-powered Android tablet, waits only for Honeycomb (engadget.com)
- Toshiba Tegra 2 Android Honeycomb tablet gets pre-CES preview (slashgear.com)
- Toshiba previews Honeycomb tablet, won’t ship until June (electronista.com)