After the low cost $150 2.8" capacitive Huawei IDEOS U8150 (also known as Huawei Ascend?), Huawei is now also bringing larger screen perhaps a bit higher end X5 at 3.8" and X6 at 4.1" screen sizes, also including a 1Ghz processor and a HDMI output. It will be interesting to see at what prices those are going to be sold at unlocked, if Huawei plans to provide cheaper alternatives to the high end Android phones.
- Huawei Brings Ideos X5 and X6 Android Phones to Australia (pocketnow.com)
- Huawei announce two new Android phones: the Ideos X5 and X6 (mobilecrunch.com)
- Huawei Ideos X5 Preview: First Look (brighthub.com)
- Huawei Ideos X6 Review: First Look (brighthub.com)
- Huawei IDEOS X6 smartphone: 4.1″, HDMI and HSPA+ (slashgear.com)
- Huawei IDEOS X6 and X5: Stock Android 2.2 (FroYo) on surprisingly high end hardware [HSPA+, Snapdragon] (intomobile.com)