Teamforce showing their Car Inspection Cameras, Video Borescope and Wireless Endoscope Cameras. They make many different device models. Some of them have LED lights for better view on dark places. The camera lens are so tiny and some of the devices have interchangeable camera module cables with different lengths. Some models have a SD card slot and can be connected with the computer using a USB cable. Some have a waterproof housing. The battery life is around 4 hours and the price range for these is from $120 to $130 retail price.
Blog on ARM Powered® devices
Early Video ($50/yr)
Become Member Login
Pipo shows a whole range of RK3288 Tablets, they are ready to ship into mass production as soon as Rockchip is mass producing the RK3288 processor, which may be imminently. In this video, Pipo shows 6 designs of Tablets to be released with the RK3288 as well as one Set-top-box.
ARM announces the establishment of a new CPU Design Center in the Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu, Taiwan. This is ARM's first CPU Design Center in Asia, and it will focus on the design, verification and delivery of the ARM Cortex-M processor series targeted at the Internet of Things (IoT), wearables and embedded applications markets.
Here's my Interview with Noel Hurley about ARM Processor Design Strategy.
Allwinner A80 is now getting into customer tablet designs here Allwinner is showing the reference design using the iPad Air Retina 9.7" display, enabling thinner, lighter high performance Allwinner tablets, with thinner bezel, thinner form factor overall, powered by Allwinner's upcoming Octa Core big.LITTLE ARM Cortex-A15 and ARM Cortex-A7 with the PowerVR 6230 64-core GPU. Over 8 hours of battery life, potentially over 10 hours of battery life is possible. Allwinner shows how their 8-core big.LITTLE processor has superior performance over every other consumer ARM Processor on the market today. Demonstrating also the new PowerVR 6230 GPU performance, enabling better games, Allwinner A80 potentially plays games as nicely as 3rd generation home consoles on the tablet, on the TV Box home console and more. Allwinner also demonstrates how the big.LITTLE design enables for longer battery life and higher performance as needed.
AAPPAA shows their latest range of Smartphones, starting with the $43 4" FWVGA IPS MT6572, $60 6" FWVGA MT6572, $79 5" qHD IPS MT6582 to the $140 5.5" FHD IPS with OGS MT6592. Shenzhen AAPPAA is looking for distributors worldwide about distributing AAPPAA's own brand.
You can contact Shenzhen AAPPAA here (please only contact them if you are a serious distributor/brand, and you can tell them you saw this video):
Summer Liu, Sales Director
Phone: +86 18123748816
E Ink showing off some of the latest most awesome E Ink devices yet released and demonstrated on the market. Taking advantage of the low power high readable E Ink display technology. This includes E Ink Smartwatches, E Ink Carta E-readers, the Sony 13.3" flexible ultra-light E Ink Digital Paper and more.
Cavium launches the world's fastest ARM Processor in their family of workload optimized ThunderX 64bit ARMv8 Server Processors (including ThunderX_CP for Cloud, ThunderX_ST for Storage, ThunderX_SC for Security and ThunderX_NT for Networking), for a range of applications in the cloud and data center. With 48 cores running at 2.5GHz each, ThunderX is the world’s highest performing low-power 64-bit ARMv8 SoC family of workload optimized processors with a range of SKUs and form factors for high performance volume compute, storage, secure compute and networking specific workloads. Analysts predict that the global data center infrastructure market, including servers, storage, networking, security and virtualization, will reach $128 billion in 2014. Cavium is hereby taking their share of that market by releasing their extremely high performance custom design ARM Server processor.
This product family is based on highly efficient full custom processor cores designed by Cavium in 28nm process technology under architectural license from ARM. It is fully compliant with ARMv8 architecture as well as ARM’s Server Base System Architecture (SBSA) standard while bringing to market dramatic enhancements that include:
-The first ARM based SoC that scales up to 48 cores with up to 2.5 GHz core frequency with 78K of I-Cache and 32K of D-Cache along with 16MB of L2 cache.
- The first ARM based SOC to be fully cache coherent across dual sockets using Cavium Coherent Processor Interconnect (CCPI™)
- Integrated I/O capacity with 100s of Gigabits of I/O bandwidth
- Four DDR3/4 72 bit memory controllers capable of supporting 2400 MHz memories with 1TB of memory in a dual socket configuration
- Hundreds of integrated hardware accelerators for security, storage, networking and virtualization applications.
- Standard based low latency Ethernet fabric interconnecting thousands of ThunderX™ nodes in 2D and 3D configurations and enabling fabric monitoring and SLA enforcements with awareness and policy enforcement for virtualized networks.
- Virtualization everywhere with Cavium virtSOC™ technology – Full system virtualization for low latency from virtual machine to I/O.
- Best in class performance per watt and performance per dollar for the target applications
Read more: press release
- Cavium announces 48-core ARMv8 server processor (techreport.com)
- Cavium packs 48 cores into ThunderX ARM chips (pcworld.com)
- Cavium Thunder X ups the ARM core count to 48 on a single chip (semiaccurate.com)
- Welcoming Cavium as latest Xen Project Advisory Board member (xen.org)
- Cavium ThunderX: 2.5 GHz, 48 Core ARMv8 SoC (phoronix.com)
- Cavium ThunderX ARM Chip Rumbles Into Hyperscale (enterprisetech.com)
- 48 Core ARM-64 processors from Cavium to challenge Xeons? (eetimes.com)
- 64-bit Cortex Platform To Take On x86 Servers In The Cloud (electronicdesign.com)
- Cavium sets sights on Intel with 48-core SoC (go.theregister.com)
- Cavium Announces Mainstream ARM Server Chips To Challenge Xeon (techweekeurope.co.uk)
Where DVB-T2 is yet deployed, in South Asia, Russia and Northern Europe, the Geniatech PT360 enables any Android Phone or Tablet with USB Host and Android 4.1 or above, to connect this on the MicroUSB port to get DVB-T2 support. Geniatech also shows an ARM PC, using ARM PCB Boards instead of the X86 based motherboards, one can just replace the X86 motherboard by Geniatech's motherboard for industrial use.
With the new quad core ARM Cortex A9 Mstar 9180 chipset, here's a new model of MeLE Android TV Box with 4K output. It supports decode and output in 4K, which is available now for users to enjoy the 4K (3840*2160) videos on TV. Full video and audio format supported, not only H.265 but also H.264, DTS ,Dolby pass-though. It provides HDMI IN, HDMI out, USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 hosts for external USB drive (up to 3TB). First mass production is scheduled for the end of June.
You can contact MeLE directly here:
Distributor & Reseller for MeLE Brand of Android Tv Box, Air Mouse, HDMI Dongle:
Contact: Gennie Peng Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: apvell091
Contact: Isaac Long Email: email@example.com Skype: isaac_520320
All inquiries will be reviewed and responded promptly (in 24 hours)
If you have any urgent questions you can call +86 18675512024
The Allwinner A33 is sampling now, and the first commercially available devices using A33 can be expected around July. The Allwinner A33 is an extremely power efficient processor based on a Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 with Mali400MP2 GPU. It is pin compatible with the previously released A23 dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor, greatly speeding up the product time to market. Allwinner claims it has an even lower power consumption level than the dual-core Allwinner A23, while speeding up performance, by offering a balanced combination of the low power ARM Cortex-A7 CPU architecture, advanced fabrication process, optimized DDR technology, hardware 1080p video process support, low power Talking standby mode support during voice call applications, low power MIPI DSI interface, and more. Allwinner A33 features enhanced SmartColor display technology capable of image saturation enhancement and skin tone protection to deliver a better visual effect on tablets, 1080p video playback and capture, Integrated MIPI DSI controller, up to 1280x800 and Integrated Hi-Fi audio codec.
- Allwinner Launches Power-Efficient A33 Quad-Core Chip For Tablets (thedroidguy.com)
- Allwinner launches A33 quad-core chip for tablets (liliputing.com)