Samsung has spent the last year to even improve the quality of Super AMOLED screen further, releasing the new Plus version in 4.3″ and 4.5″ sized new Android Super Phones powered by a new faster 1.2Ghz Hummingbird processor.
Here’s an interview with the product manager on the Samsung Galaxy Player, explaining and showing the hardware differences between this and the Samsung Galaxy S device.
- Samsung Galaxy Player hands-on (engadget.com)
Status of this ground breaking Google TV Powered smart TV solution made by Logitech. This video features some information on the software updates and developments happening on this platform.
- Logitech Revue hack brings Android Market, requires brute force (engadget.com)
- Hack the Logitech Revue, Google TV… with an Arduino (electronics-lab.com)
AmLogic 1.2Ghz ARM Cortex-A9, 8″ 800×600 screen, could be an affordable such option.
Uses same 9.7″ panel as on the iPad, it uses the Texas Instruments OMAP3630 ARM Cortex-A8 processor.
Android based, Panasonic is showing some kind of video playback trigger functionality where you can use the Android tablet as a visual remote control for a compatible HDTV.
- CES 2011: Hands on: Panasonic Viera Tablet review (techradar.com)
- CES: Panasonic renames Viera Cast to Viera Connect; intros Viera Tablet (zdnet.com)
- Panasonic’s Version of the Tablet: A Remote Control (blogs.wsj.com)
- Panasonic’s Android-based Viera Tablet unveiled at CES 2011 (engadget.com)
- Panasonic Reveals Viera Tablet, Comes In Three Convenient Sizes (androidpolice.com)
- Panasonic unveils Viera Android tablet (android-tablet.org)
Jetbook mini is a 5″ LCD e-reader, works 50 hours on normal triple a batteries and 90 hours on rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
Sharp is launching these tablets with their new high quality LCD touch screens.
Uses the same 3D screen that is in the upcoming Nintendo 3DS device.
Sony is releasing 3 new Sony Bloggie 1080p pocket video cameras. No external microphone input, the FS3 can film 1080p 30fps 3D video.