At LeWeb London 2012, Orange presents Libon, a social visual voicemail system.
Blog on ARM Powered® devices
Early Video ($50/yr)
Become Member Login
I'm here video-blogging at LeWeb London for the next 2 days, let me know if you would like me to interview some specific participants of this conference. I'll try to Interview Bradley Horowitz about Google+, what should I ask?
Check out this wearable computer! It's a 17" or 20" large touch screen that you can carry around, can be used for advertising purposes, communicating information to many people at conferences and other things like that.
Cheap 7" Android tablet from MSI. Post in the comments if you can find the info about which processor they use.
Plug the module to Tablet dock, Desktop Dock, Set-top-box Dock, the PC module can be ARM or x86.
I was looking for it at Computex, I couldn't find it being publicly demonstrated yet, but here it is on a 1-minute video. This new OMAP4470 ARM Powered Laptop from Toshiba looks nice! Now it's going to be even nicer when/if it gets confirmed that this new Toshiba ARM Powered Laptop can legally multi-boot with Android, Chrome OS and Ubuntu and preferably be sold well below $500 with or without the hopefully optional $85 Windows RT licence.
- Toshiba's Windows 8 RT laptop gets demoed by TI (video) (engadget.com)
- Toshiba Windows RT tablet shown in new video (neowin.net)
- Texas Instruments Goes Windows 8 RT on its OMAP 4470 SOC [Video] (netbooknews.com)
- Windows RT on Texas Instruments' OMAP 4 reference tablet (photos) (theverge.com)
- Windows RT Texas Instruments development platform tablet hands-on (slashgear.com)
- Toshiba shows off first Windows 8 prototypes: convertibles, sliders, and tablets (theverge.com)
- Texas Instruments shows off a Windows RT notebook prototype (liliputing.com)
- Snapdragon S4 laptops are in production for Windows RT, says Qualcomm's Rob Chandhok (theverge.com)