This video features:
1. Geniatech ATV180 shows 2Ghz AmLogic M802 based ATV180 Series HDMI Stick with 4K2K support, OTT STB / UHD Support, 600MHz Mali 450MP8 Octa Core GPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash
2. Geniatech PT115 – Android TV Dongle for DVB-T, PT115 DVB-T is a high sensitivity Tiny size digital micro USB TV Stick It turns your Tablet into a portable digital multimedia center. Features Watch and record DVB-T TV on Tablet, Supports Electronic Program Guide EPG and Subtitle Supports Time-Shifting function Low power consumption, requires Android 4.1 and a phone or tablet with OTG USB host support.
3. Geniatech PT230 - Android TV Dongle for ISDB-T same as PT115 but for ISDB-T standard
4. Geniatech Office Cast / any cast New product / connect - display and beam any content from smartphone / tablet / notebook / PC to Beamer. Office use ! Protocol: Miracast, DLNA, UPnP, own APK iOS and Android. ARM CORTEX A9, frequency is 800MHz-1GHz, RAM is 1G, built in 2G-32G flash memory Linux / based !
7. WiTV - Wireless, WiTV is a small stand alone TV tuner which connects worldwide TV signals and streams of live TV wirelessly to mobile devices in iOS/Mac OS/Android OS the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android Phone and Android tablet etc.. Live TV can be watched through your home Wi-Fi network
Dr. Eri Takahashi is founder and CEO of EcoHarvester, green-technology startup, winner of the 2008 UC Berkeley Venture Lab Prize and 2009 NASA Innovation prize at the Rice Business Plan competition. In this episode hosted by William Lumpkins, Senior Member of IEEE, Dr. Takahashi presents her patented energy-harvesting technology that allows humans to power remote switches and controls using kinetic energy, reducing the need for batteries. Combining deep expertise in electronic design and energy-harvesting technology with an award-winning design team, BonsaiLight creates wireless light switches and controls that are battery-free and elegant in design and can operate with Bluetooth and other RF standards to eliminate the need for multiple standards in a system.
G-ONE makes ripple light which is a radio frequency controlled LED lighting system. G-ONE Inc is a Japanese company. The lighting system can be controlled through a mobile device such as an Android device. The protoypes have AAA batteries and the final version will have built in batteries with a battery life of 6 hours and potentially being rechargeable.
Here are the cheapest yet 4K displays for sale all over China, now being exported worldwide either under the Konka brand or under third party brands. They sell about 30K 4K displays per month at the moment and mass production of these are ramping up. Those all support HDMI 2 60fps by default. Konka uses the LG and Samsung 4K panels, so the quality is the same in terms of the panel, the CPU and 4K engine is different generating and upscaling perhaps different 4K quality yet, they use for example MStar 4K engine with among other things 4K HEVC decode support.
Panasonic announces their upcoming 4K mirrorless camera, successor to the GH3 (which is being used to film all videos on http://ARMdevices.net in the past year since CES 2013), it'll use a new ultra fast SD Card system to record 4K video at up to 200mbit per second.
- Panasonic Brings 4K to Mirrorless Cameras (mashable.com)
- Panasonic Lumix GH4 Priced At €1,499 On Dutch Retailer's Website (ubergizmo.com)
- Panasonic to debut 4k GH4 camera CSC at Photography Show (technewsworlds.wordpress.com)
- Panasonic GH 4K Coming Late February with a $2,000 (or Less) Price Tag (news.softpedia.com)
- Panasonic's Upcoming GH Mirrorless Camera Will Have 4K Video Recording (ubergizmo.com)
- CES 2014: Here's What Panasonic Lumix GH 4K Looks Like (news.softpedia.com)
- Panasonic's DMC-GH4 is first interchangeable lens mirrorless camera to shoot 4K video (gizmag.com)
HASEE is a 20 year old company. HASEE makes laptops, smartphones, and tablets. HASEE employs 3,000 - 4,000 people in their factories. HASEE has a 4.5" phone for 69 USD and a 5" phone 99 USD and 139 USD and a 6" phone for 159 USD all for retail price.
Company Website: http://www.hasee.com/en/
LG makes 4k TVS anywhere in the ballpark of 49" to 105". LG TV's have upscaling technology so that HD videos can be watched in 4k. LG plans to release the 49" 4k television during 2014 at unspecified date with no announced price. Netflix plans to offer 4k movie streaming and the LG TVS will be compatible with it.
Go East Electronics from Shenzhen shows their 2014 range of phones. Go East sells around 20,000 phones per week and 80,000 per month. Go east has a factory that employs around 300 people. Go east has a 6" WVGA (800x480) android phone with a MTK 6582 processor for 30 USD. Go East has another model with a a 5.3" screen and MTK 6582 processor for an unspecified price. GO east has a 4" WVGA with a MTK 6572 processor for 52 USD.
The latest range of tablets from Shenzhen Ployer.
Here's the contact information for Ployer (please tell them you saw the video):
Company Name: Shenzhen Ployer Electronics Co., Ltd.
Address: Building 8, Yusheng Industrial Park, Gushu, Xixiang, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
Zip Code: 518102
International Business Contact
Vuzix is showing their $1000 Smart Glass headmounted computer solution uses a compact WQVGA 16:9, 1Ghz OMAP4430 Powered, White Pearl display module and ultra-low-power driver IC from Kopin Corporation, 16GB Flash, 32GB MicroSD support, head-tracking sensors are 3 axis Gyro, 3 axis Accelerometer and 3 axis Magnetometer. 600mAh battery offering 1-2 hours of display usage but much more can be achieved with an external 3800mAh battery pack. Camera does 5megapixel photos and 1080p video. Mounting options include over head, Safety Glasses and can be used on either left or right eye. They have an SDK for further Android development for it links up using Bluetooth 4.0 to Android or iOS host device. You can read more about it here: http://www.vuzix.com/consumer/products_m100/