Acer is also one of the major companies launching Tegra2 ARM Cortex-A9 powered Android Tablets. This one seems to have a 1280x800 10.1" capacitive touch screen, 1GB RAM, 2mpixel front and 5mpixel back cameras, 4G LTE compatible and should be upgraded to Honeycomb when it releases in the next few months.
- Acer ICONIA Tab A500 for Verizon Will Support 4G LTE (slashgear.com)
- Acer Reveals Iconia Tab A500 Tablet for Gamers (mwd.com)
- Acer Iconia Tab A500 Comes with LTE Capabilities (Video) (devicemag.com)
- Acer announces Iconia Tab A500 10-inch Android tablet with LTE (engadget.com)
- Acer Iconia Tab A500 confirmed as early Verizon 4G tablet (electronista.com)
- Acer Iconia Tab A500 first hands-on! (engadget.com)
- Acer Iconia Tab A500 Android tablet pleases with LTE and Tegra 2 (intomobile.com)
Similar to the ViewSonic G-Tablet, this one is to be sold and supported by ViewSonic directly while the G-Tablet is supported by US merchants. I try to ask the ViewSonic representative what ViewSonic is doing to allow for alternative Android UI, firmware updates and more.
- ViewSonic ViewPad 10S Tablet Unveiled (trustedreviews.com)
- ViewSonic ViewPad 10 and 10s hands-on (engadget.com)
Here's an ARM Cortex-A9 7" Laptop prototype shown by NEC here at CES it runs Android 2.2 and is about 600 grams.
Yet another video of this pure awesome ARM Cortex-A9 Powered device, here's more demonstration and interview with product manager on this project about the features of the UI and about the performance of this device. This is definitely a candidate for Best of Show on my list.
The most powerful phone in the world they say. This keynote presentation was just pure awesome, appropriate for compulsive cheering by crowds of ARM fans in the audience.
This is LG's Super Phone, Nvidia Tegra2 ARM Cortex-A9 Powered, here's some HDMI output usage demonstrated and the screen close up.
Here's Dell's new 7" capacitive Android tablet powered by the Nvidia dual-core Tegra2 platform.
CEO and founder of Notion Ink shows the Pixel Qi version of his Nvidia Tegra2 tablet. Explains what his company has been working on and documenting on http://notionink.wordpress.com/ the development of an awesome dual-mode dual-core Android tablet. This tablet is due to be shipping now soon to customers who can pre-order their tablets on http://notionink.com
Here's an interview with the Product manager on Motorola Atrix 4G, Seang Chau, where he talks about how it was designed and how it works. This may be the coolest ARM Powered device ever shown at CES, Motorola promotes this as a full Laptop replacement! Yeah!
Check this out. This is the full Windows on ARM platforms developed by Texas Instruments, Qualcomm and Nvidia. Microsoft demonstrates a recompiled version of Microsoft Office for ARM, some other apps, talks about how it will support all the apps on ARM, this is awesome.