It's not a DSLR, it's not a digicam, what is it? I dunno, it's thin though and the quality of the pictures should be fine but there seems to only be the live view LCD viewfinder.
It records a stereo image in VGA resolution. Put on your 3D glasses and click on following link to see the actual 3D video as filmed using this camera:
Nikon coolpix 1000pj shown at IFA 2009, it has got a built-in projector!
Here's a Sony alternative to the Flip camera craze. Unlike the flip, this camera actually flips so that you can also film yourself while you can look at the LCD if your makeup is okay. It records in 1440x1080 at around 6mbit/s according to my calculations.
- WiFi and HSDPA built-in to upload my HD videos directly to an FTP server without needing to use a laptop. API to interact with online services to then publish that video to video-blogs and Youtube.
- Live streaming using WiFi or HSDPA of the camera feed in a low resolution and bitrate all the while the camcorder is recording the HD quality to the Internal storage.
- Built-in 2.5" hard drive (up to 500GB) as well as SDHC storage.
- Built-in bluetooth or VHF to use for cheap but high quality wireless microphones. Multiple microphones should work with one camera.
- USB keyboard support to enter filenames, description, tags for when publishing the HD videos directly from the camera to the Internet.
- Voice recognition service (could be online), can automatically transcribe title, description and tags from voice recordings made to be linked up with the main HD video file recording.
- On screen live chat from live video viewers in the same way as the Qik live chat works on the Nokia N95.
- Live video feed should be able to go to services such as Qik.com, Mogulus.com, Ustream.tv, Kyte.tv as well as live p2p streaming systems using live Bittorrent protocols, pplive or sopcast.